Friday, September 24, 2010

Good News/Requests for Future Reviews

Hey, minions! This is your leader speaking from the Interwebs.

I have been impressed by the small incline of views this month than supposed from last month. The most viewed is the Webs of Possibility with about 20 views! I even got my first comment from Condom {for those you who want to see his blog, check out http://dvdmoviemaniac.blogspot.com/} from the Look Around You DVD review I did last month. I advise you all to check them out and comment on what you thought of them. Your opinions will greatly please me as I continue chugging out reviews every Saturday!

Oh, and while you are commenting, feel free to give me a request for what I should review in the future. I can review from the following:
DVDs {Blu-Rays too, but that's only if I get the movie on that format.}
Video Games {Wii, DS, X360, N64, GC are examples, but I can review other games from the footage and reviews I find online.}
Movies {Give some underrated titles or some that are worthy for a review.}
Comics {Give me a title, any title, and I'll see if I can do that in the near future.}
Collectibles, or Other {This is from the first review. I need more interesting collectibles to give honest opinions on.}
Books {It's depends on how long or underrated a certain book is. I can't review Great Gatsby or Death of a Salesman, these books already have a reputation.}

Thanks for reading on the good news, and keep on coming to the site and giving me your opinions or requests. Remember, I post a new review on who-knows-what every Saturday. So, your request might be the next thing I find to be reviewed out of my mind

No comments: