Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reasons for my Absence

Greetings, all of my minions. I am so sorry about a lack of a review last week. I'll give you a reason why I didn't post.

The Sonic Universe #21 issue wasn't there when I went to ToysRUs {The ONLY place to get these comics!}, so I decided to go forward a week with my new time machine.

What is it, you ask? It's just a couch with a clock taped on it. What is the science in this? I don't know, some bum told me it has wires and gizmos in its leather cushions.

It worked, but I got stuck in 1955 as a result. Fortanately, I found one person who can send me, but he was too busy helping a kid with a life preserver on his body! Instead, I found somebody at this new place called LebTech {which would be old by now}. His name was Jonesy Saxon, he used to get a jet pilot and has even worked on the ways to distribute time travel in flight.

Explaining my situation, Jonesy agreed to help even I could hear him say he's going to commit me, but I highly doubt that.

So, I spent a few days, going to school, watching B-Movies, and since it was Halloween, people wanted to stone me for looking like a...fa...fabolous homo. They were against gays back in the 1950s.

Afterwards, Jonesy prepared the plane and sent me to an asylum. You see, he knew about me coming from the future and I don't why, but he says he works with Nega. Nega who? If it's Negaduck, then this guy knows a lot about the Multiverse.

I made some friends and even listened to Fats Waller if you can believe it. It does get a little tedious when I hear the same song over and over. They helped me break out with a pickaxe and a flashlight {very clever, boys} and stole Jonesy's time-traveling plane to get back to 2010.

Well, here I am! And the best part? I got Sonic Universe #21! It has been a week since I left. I even posted some Twitter updates with the code BTTF: Better Than Tardiness, Freaks. So, you know I've didn't mean to abandon all of my minions.

Then again, it is Halloween. So, I'll leave with something Halloweeny. Enjoy this Ub Iwerks short film that is a blant ripoff of one of his more better works!

View below if you want to watch it, have a nice halloween, and I'll be back with a review of the first chapter of Treasure Team Tango by next week!

No comments: